LITTLE BLOOM STUDIO MODEL CALL INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in Little Bloom Studio's modeling opportunity! Occasionally, Britt will need newborn babies for teaching purposes. Model calls are typically announced two weeks prior to the scheduled class. Families will receive high resolution digital files with full printing rights at no cost as a thank you for participating. Below you will find some answers to frequently asked questions as well as a model call application form!
MODEL CALL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT IS THE CASTING CALL FOR? Britt is a newborn photographer who has had over 12 years of experience photographing babies. She has photographed babies all over the world including Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, as well as across the United States. She has taught newborn photography for the past 6 years to over 1000 photographers. Britt typically holds two newborn photography classes a month. Each class usually has one to two students max. During the class the students will watch Britt set up, pose, and photograph the newborn babies. The students will also be given time to photograph the babies as well.
- WHAT DO WE RECEIVE FOR PARTICIPATING AS A MODEL? Models will receive full resolution edited digital files with full printing rights at no cost.
- WHO HANDLES THE BABIES? For the safety of the baby, Britt is the only one who handles the newborns. The students observe and take pictures of their own without touching the babies.
- HOW OLD SHOULD THE BABIES BE AT THE TIME OF THE CLASS DATE? Newborns should be three weeks or younger.
- HOW LONG IS EACH MODELING SEGMENT? Each modeling segment will last two to three hours- allowing for plenty of time for feeding and comforting the baby. Britt will advise you beforehand your expected segment time.
- WHAT SHOULD WE BRING TO THE STUDIO WITH US? Bring what ever you would typically need to care for your baby for the time span of the modeling segment. Britt has extra diapers, wipes, and packaged pacifiers on hand should you forget anything!
- I HAVE ANOTHER CHILD- CAN I BRING HIM/HER? Britt often times needs a sibling and family to demonstrate certain poses. If you have other children please let Britt know ahead of time, so that she can let you know if their presence is needed! Otherwise, they can come as long as they can be kept somewhat quiet in the studio. It's important that the studio be kept on the quiet side as to not disturb the newborn from sleep.
- WHERE IS THE STUDIO LOCATED? The Studio is located in Mill Spring, NC.
- CAN I CONTACT YOU FOR A FUTURE CLASS DATE IF I AM STILL PREGNANT, BUT I'M DUE AROUND THE TIME OF THE CLASS? YES! Please contact us if your due date is around the time of our class. We will keep your information on hand and you will be given priority over other possible models. Please keep us updated
- HOW WILL I GET THE DIGITAL FILES? Your digital files will be loaded online for you to download. They will also be loaded onto a website that allows you to purchase prints at cost from a professional lab if you wish to do so.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY EDITED FILES? Please allow Britt two weeks to complete the edits of your images. Once the editing is complete she will contact you with a link to download the images as well as a link to view the images in an online gallery. This gallery can be shared easily with family and friends!
- WHERE CAN I SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT KINDS OF PICTURES I MIGHT GET OF MY BABY DURING A CLASS? You can find our latest workshop class pictures here: http://www.littlebloomblog.com/blog/2015/4/14/newborn-photography-mentoring
UPCOMING MODEL DATES
Newborn models are currently needed for the following dates: March 12th-13th, March 19th, June 1st,
mODEL CALL APPLICATION
Please fill out the model call application! You should receive an email or a phone call back within 24-48 hours. If you have not heard anything back please contact Britt at email@example.com.